- Select the Extension Volunteers form from the Manage Activities menu.
- Create a new record.
- From the pull-downs, select the appropriate Extension Focus Area, and location.
- Enter the numbers of trained and other volunteers.
- Save the record.
Please note that you will need to create an annual entry for each Extension Focus Area and Location that you have volunteers.
For Example, Professor X work in Yamhill and Clackamas County offices for both Ag. and Natural Resources and Forestry. Professor X should have the following entries.
- FY16 - Ag. and Natural Resources - Yamhill - 15 - 5
- FY16 - Ag. and Natural Resources - Clackamas - 3 - 4
- FY16 - Forestry - Yamhill - 10 - 5
- FY16 - Forestry - Clackamas - 1 - 2