Export a BibTex file from the Web of Science to import into your Digital Measures Publications records.
Watch Video OR Jump to Step-by-Step Instructions
1. To export publication records from Web of Science to the BibTeX format, you will first want to identify your publications and add them to your Marked List.
2. Then, when you’ve checked all the publications you want, go to Marked List in the upper righthand corner.
3. The defaults for Steps 1 and 2 under Marked List should allow you to export the information you need for all the publications in your list. Under Step 3, choose Save to Other File Formats.
4. Then choose BibTex from the next dropdown menu and click “Send.”
5. Your browser should then indicate that a file called savedrecs.bib was saved in your downloads.