Watch Video or Jump to Step-by-Step Instructions
“Duplicate” is very useful to create multiple similar records, for example multiple presentations at the same national conference.
- Create and save the first record.
- Hitting save will take you out to the summary list.
- Here is a record of a presentation at a national conference. If you made three presentations at that conference, you could use the “Duplicate” button as a short cut to create additional records.
- Check the box at the end of the record you wish to duplicate, then click “Duplicate.”
- Digital Measures makes a copy of the original record. Change the appropriate fields.